- 1 1/2 Cup Oats
- 4 Scoops Chocolate Whey Protein (Suggested: ON Gold Standard Whey)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Almond Milk or Skim Milk
- 1 Can of Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Hazelnuts
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Cup Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and either spray 12 well cupcake pan with nonstick cook spray or line with cupcake liners.
2. In a food processor or blender roughly chop oats.
3. Combine oats, baking powder, almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin pie spice, whey protein, and chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
4. Add eggs, honey, pumpkin, and milk. Mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour mixture into muffin wells and bake for 25-30 minutes.
* You can reheat these in the microwave for a fresh out of the oven taste. Enjoy with some almond butter to add a little bit more creaminess.