- 2 Large Brown Eggs
- 1 Whole Grain English Muffin
- 1 TBS Non-Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 Slices of Low Sodium Honey Roasted Turkey
- 1/2 TSP Paprika
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
1. Place eggs into a pot and fill it with water 1 inch above eggs. Add salt and place on stove on high heat. Let water come to boil, boil eggs for one minute, turn off heat and let sit for 17 minutes.
2. Run eggs under cold water until the surface is cool enough to handle. Remove shells from eggs and place eggs into a mixing bowl.
3. Lightly toast english muffin.
4. While muffin is toasting add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and paprika to eggs and begin to roughly mash with a fork to desired consistency.
5. Place a slice of turkey on each side of the muffin, add egg mixture on top, serve open face.
* Egg salad mixture can be created in bulk in advance for an easy, nutritious breakfast under five minutes.